Chris and Kathy Beaches
The Red Baron’s favorite beach, hands down, is Ft. DeSota Beach in St. Petersburg and could end up your as well.
- Close proximity to Valencia Lakes
- EZ drive for daughter
- Rated as the “Best Dog Park in the World” (if you have a dog that matters)
- Lot’s of Parking
- Lot’s of picnic areas
- Historical Ft DeSota Fort.
- Birds galore
Click below for Video
A little different Style would be Anna Maria Beach.
This area is more vacation like that includes shops and restaurants. You will see early Florida architecture (always fun for a real estate agent) and thriving area.
- Close proximity to Valencia Lakes.
- Some of the prettiest white sand.
- Close drive to other beaches if parking is a hassle.
Click Below for Video